Membership for the 2016/17 Season is now open.
Membership for the 2016/17 season can be applied for here. The membership season runs through to 31 October 2017.
Basic price list and options available are:
- $70 for an adult individual
- $35 for a junior
- $15 family discount per member for 2 adults and up to 4 children
And for the first time this season we are charging the optional Tri NZ membership which is $26.25 for adults and $10 for Juniors. Being a member of Tribe gives you discounted entry to all the big races this summer.
Why become a member?
There are so many great reasons to join the Wellington Triathlon Club. First and foremost it’s about fun and enjoyment, and the huge rewards and sense of achievement that triathlon can bring.
Want to enjoy the community of like-minded enthusiasts? Make the most of your potential with training tips from other members? Receive discounted goods and services from our sponsors? Receive discounted entries to our 3 local events? You’ll soon recover the cost of your membership fee!
Whether you’re starting out in the sport or looking to qualify for World Championship events, the Club can help you achieve your goals, and make sure you have loads of fun in the process.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Here are some of the specific benefits you’ll get by being a Club member:
- Discounted swim entry to Wellington council swim facilities
- Club social events and training seminars, including the Club’s annual end of season prize giving
- Discounted entry to the club sprint champs on Dec 4.
- Race for the club in the national tri series and help us to obtain the National Club Championship title
- Race for us in local harrier (running) events as we are now Athletics New Zealand affiliated
- Be part of the local triathlon community by reading our regular club e-newsletter ‘On the Move’, commenting on our Facebook updates and use our group training page to find training buddies or ask for advice or tips on products or races – there’s always someone around who will help out and answer your questions
- Discounts at local equipment shops and discounted services from our range of other sponsors including Blue Seventy and Roka
- Mentoring programme – team up with one or more of our more experienced club members who can offer advice, tips, support and friendship
- Those of you who have been around for a bit have the chance to help and support others new to the sport. Show them your favourite training routes and support them through their early events
- Receive discounts on training camps organised by the club – the opportunity to learn loads and have lots of fun! (details still being finalised)
- Develop your skills and interests while contributing to the sport, such as helping out behind the scenes at local events and studying for Technical Official and Coaching courses
- Membership of Triathlon New Zealand, with the opportunity to represent New Zealand at World Championship events
- The opportunity to race for Wellington championship titles and medals (sprint distance, standard distance and duathlon races)
- Guided pathways for novices and juniors to succeed in triathlon
… And of course the support and motivation to stay fit and healthy, have fun, and make the most of your potential!